Friday, May 8, 2015

This is What We Called Extreme Piercing!


extreme-piercing-joel-miggler-bodymoded-punky-13
I know piercing is an art, an extreme art for me. But for Joel Miggler it’s just like a play time.
Joel Miggler, 23, from Küssaberg, Germany is an extreme body artist, and alternative model. He was called Bodymoded Punky for he has undergone some extensive body modifications. And one of the most extreme are the Holes in his cheeks, which he can stick his split tongue out or blow smoke through them. Though these holes didn’t affect his daily life, the only downside is, he must take smaller bites of food when eating.

Joel Miggler was 13 when he began experimenting and altering his body.
extreme-piercing-joel-miggler-bodymoded-punky-6
From then, he has a total of 27 different piercings, as well as 6 tattoos, an implant & has even had his buttock branded and spent over £4000 or more than $6,800.
extreme-piercing-joel-miggler-bodymoded-punky-4
“There is not one person or one thing that inspired me, I just enjoy playing with my body and blood,” He said.
extreme-piercing-joel-miggler-bodymoded-punky-12
extreme-piercing-joel-miggler-bodymoded-punky-1
extreme-piercing-joel-miggler-bodymoded-punky-2
extreme-piercing-joel-miggler-bodymoded-punky-11
slide_355931_3911260_free
extreme-piercing-joel-miggler-bodymoded-punky-8
H/T: Huffington Post | VIA
I’m not really a fan of piercing, when I saw this guy’s work I’m speechless and freak out a little. So I don’t recommend this to feint-hearted people! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment